- The app requires the user to log in using an user account from the Check Trees website.
- The login credentials (email anbd password) are transfered using a secure protocol (HTTPS).
Purchase of credit
- The app allows the user to purchase credit, which is used to release the data the user collected. User can download the released data from the Check Trees website.
- The purchase of the credit is done through the Google Play Store.
- The app stores the amount of purchased credit and its price on the Check Trees website.
- The app does not have an access to the user's payment information (credit card info, ...).
Google Drive integration
- The app allows the user to backup his data on the Google Drive.
- For this purpose the app needs permission to access the accounts information.